Thursday, April 10, 2008

Built a TRUST

Finished with the parental Trust

Here comes on the Relationship Trust..........

This one is actually happen to me last year. Where at that time i was attached to my eX. To be frank the person is young, vibrate and good looking. We knew each other by a friend of us. My friend introduce to my eX and when the time goes on and i know my ex and we decide to be a couple.

When i knew my eX, and as usual, i always urge on trust. I give that cause so called i " trust " my eX. Basically, as a human they tend to have more then what they have. So my eX request for the Open relationship so that eX can have outside affair. At that time, i agree with condition no harm for me to have outside affair as well as long NO cheat.

Right after that, my eX basically cheat and i got caught after they having SEX. Its really hurt my feelings but i decide to give my eX a second chance. After that incident, our relationship goes well. Till on my eX birthday, i plan to give my eX a surprise but turn out i got a surprise where my eX did it again. This time, no more chance. Cheating is basically destroy the trust that i gave...........

The moral of the story is, Trust is something important in human life. by Trust people can do a million of profit and by trust also people can lost a million of money. By trust good relationship bind very strong and by loosing trust war can be explode. With Trust it has to be careful.....

People always say give me ur trust to do work or i trust u for doing this job. It sound so easily, but then the responsible is really heavy. I always try to give the best effort so that i can earn my trust form person i deal with. This is by given them my best attitude, and show how im into that situation.

But then, once my Trust broke up. Only 2 time i give a chance. At this point once the second chance is broke. So sorry....... Let you go and no turn back. So, which person you are..........

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i urge u to invest in UNIT TRUST :) current market is the best time to invest..but low, sell high!