Saturday, April 26, 2008

Week 1 on On Leave session

You know what, sometime when we think we could have a rest when we On Leave........ it wont work at all.........

why do i say like that...........well let me tell you what happen to me.....

Before coming to this week, i keep on asking myself or nagging to my friends......." Nak buat aper ah dalam 2 minggu nie......... ? " maybe i just lepak at home and do house work i guess.......( huh ya rite........)......well its already Saturday and my schedule is still pack with this and that.......

Woke up on Last Tuesday, i was like woke up quite late....... about 11 am... then went out to pay bills, here and there and there some of the leftover lasagna.......i made a lasagna and send my niece to tuition............when im back at night...... i was exhausted......

Wednesday and Thursday, there is something i have done but then i cant recall......... owh ya...... went out with my significant other...( i suppose) and we hang out at Sogo.....Shopping.....bole.......

Ah yes, before that, Wednesday nite, i went out with my fren to his college pot luck.........( did i tell you all i made a Bread Butter Pudding.....well, i made it and the best part is its finished..........) ; meeting new gang...... i like.........and back home bit late.

But the part i want to highlight is on Friday.........

What was happen...........tunggu...........

No comments: