Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Saturday.........

Remember or not.........

I keep on saying bout donate and doing charity stuff............ well basically i did participate on the independent person who willing give their effort and time doing charity.

I sleep quite late on friday..... that is after went to Club together with my friends......... I really had a great time over there that nite. Most of my close friends was there and seriously i had a great nite. Its been quite sometime i never had great time like that nite.

Woke up early aka not enough sleep, i have to send my nephews to tuition......... a special request by my Big brother with some RM 50 not given as an advance thanks from him......aka asked me to send his son go tuition. Well....... no harm doing it cause i help my brother plus some tips money......kuikuikui

Then went back and get prepared for Charity work.......As mentioned is basically organised by my friend. He is really into doing the Charity work. The best part is, He only interested in Sincere concept.........meaning ...... not hidden agenda's involve not even the religion basis...........how was that. Lot of stuff has been collected and me and him deliver to this one charity home.......... I will tell you what happen on that place on next issue.

After the Charity stuff, i pick up my significant other and went to his friends Badminton gather....We had Badminton session, makan2 session and AF watch session..................My significant other really like the gather and keep on saying it and love it non stop............. im happy for my significant other. Then send my significant other and went back home...........

That's for now on saturday story .........

No comments: