Thursday, April 10, 2008

Built a TRUST

When we talk about trust, its really subjective. Every each person has their own perspective and their own view.... Vice verse, it came to the same item which is TRUST. i guess i wanna tell you about 2 story where its happen to me.........

This one is on my parental hood - well my mom and dad.......

During Teenage, my dad only allow us to get the car and bike licence after we all finish SPM. His reason is he don't want us use his car easily and loose focus on the study. Even when we all get the licence from JPJ, it doesn't mean we all get the approval from my dad and my mom for driving a car. We been test and at that point you ear cup has to be bloody thick enough listen to their nagging if we make a small mistake.

Then there's a time when i was in a university and my dad want to send me up..... hehehehe hof coz i like, but then we have to pass the east-west highway heading to kedah. Before the journey, my mom suggest me to drive. Straight away i reply to dad with at that time my dad start to give one kind of face that he is hesitate to give his car for me to drive...... " is there any rules and regulation or not, if there is No thanks......."

Basically, I'm actually not showing the rude attitude to parent but then reason is i try to avoid any hassle during the journey. Definitely my dad will be too precaution and doubt on my driving skill. Even though our dad taught on trust, but then they reserved little bit and take a precaution. Its a learning skill where never thought in University.

think about it.

To be continued.......

Till then cheers

No comments: