Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Friendship

I am lucky to have many good friends. I feels great is because am not alone that they basically care bout me and i also care bout them as well.

I do have many kind of friends, Club friends, University Friends, Uitm Friends, Chat friend, Old school fren, Primary frens office friends and unknown where they came from and from which category, but turn to a good friends of mine..........

For anyone who know me as Nicq, Nasrul, Amad, Nas, I should say thank you for being my best friends and i will always remember all of you. Its always a best moment even though there are sometime bad things happen but then still ' I Love It".............

At this stage, i would like to introduce a good friend of mine and her name is Fiza..... yes guys, its a lady or a girl......we are so closed till to the point that we know each other very well. I know her secret and she know my secret. In a month, its a must we all must met. Have a chat, share, discuss and have Good laugh.

Being special person definitely need a full intention and full support, she always support me. No matter what. Even, my significant half know bout her and always looking forward to met her when i tell bout fiza.

You see, have a Best friend is always the best gift that the Almighty give to us and for me am always thank for it...........

How bout you all guys................Do you have one? If don't, i can be one.......... It wont cost you anything, just a Best friendship will do i suppose.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: