Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Loose Control

There are many ways people tend to loose their control. Bad Temper, anger, tension, stress and any kind of activities related to Loose Control. As a human, i do too......

Look at my situation, there are several things that lead the Blood go upstairs..........for example hungry. I really can loose my temper when I'm hungry. After i loose it, i will act STUPID. It will cause other people feel bad and angry and hurt their feelings. Definitely when i realized it, i feel bad. As a person that this year make my age near to the number 30, basically, i try to control and not having the bad temper control my emotion. What is your control level looks like?

Sometimes, we tend to be so damn Bloody stupid( mind the language). Even we are matured enough, we tend to do it. Shame on it aite.........

So what is your control level........Have a thought on that's piece of mind.

Till then, cheers

No comments: