Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bus Riding

Since last Friday till now, I'm using Bus to go work..................this is because i am lazy to pay RM 7 for the parking. As simple as that aite................

At the same time, my Adam ( that's what i call for my car- Yup guys, dont shock.......... lot of people do that, call names to their cars or bike.......... i dont know what reason behind it but then when we do that, we actually kind of bind to that car and we show that we care bout it...........) can have a rest at home and i can save on the petrol as well.

Back to my story bout my experience take a bus to work............. previously i cant take a bus to work..... simply because its so far away and if i could, it really hassle me to go up and down cause there's no direct bus to work. and now i can do that. Its because my office is reachable by bus and bus can reach my home with only a few steps. eheheheheheheheh i loike........

I just used it sometimes if am bored.......,wanna save my money, tengah sengkek, lazy to drive and etc............when I'm in the bus, i can say i like it......... you can have a rest, see the view, there's a driver brings you where ever you want to go, bus is clean, and its cheap..........RM 2, you can used the same system that they provide and anywhere........save isn't it.......hmmmmmmmmm
tell me bout.

But then, the part people hate most when they in the bus, too cramp when peak hour, late, slow , and you can smell people "additional aromatherapy"..........ow............. just cant imagine that and really wanna avoid it..........

So, moral of the story of the day today, tahe a ride by bus and you can have a best moment while you on journey.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: