Thursday, April 17, 2008

Farewell Treat

Yesterday, there's a farewell treat for me and yes, i already resign from my current position and after this i will be joining one of the well know company starting from 8th May.

Not say im not thankful but then if you would like to do something, at least do it in a right manner so that the person that you treat feel good or touch. They actually treat me so called " Nasi Briani "..............

To me, I'm OK with that; but then before that they plan to have a pizza and before that they wanna treat me at Nasi Ayam kampung............and the best part is, my bos telling me cause limit of budget, we have to give you "Nasi Briani"............ If you in my position what were you thinking.............I can have anything given, but then as i said earlier on, if you want to it something, do it right.

I was like............ hummmmmmmmmmmm duh...........

Think about it............

Till then, Cheers

No comments: