Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last Day.............

In life we face lot of situation and this one i want to highlight is on last day...........this one that i want to share start from my transfer from Johor to Kelantan, My first job at HSBC, my second job at ENC and the last one will be from Century company............

Way back then, when im in form 5........my parents got to transfer to Kota Bharu. At that time, my dad as a Prison Officer in Kluang. We stayed over there about 6 years.....Then he managed to transfer back to Kelantan...... His beloved state........ ehehehehehe.....

Nothing much happen that time, no party, no havoc say farewell, just a simple wish all the best by my classmate....... but there's one incident happen when so called a good buddy of my friend really want to celebrate my farewell by went out to Kluang Town.......and i agree to go since after this i don't know when i'll be back to kluang town.

During that time, he take the opportunity to say good bye and say I'm one of his buddy and he will never forget it that moment......... feels like a couple jer......urgh...... yuk....kekekekekekeke. Few years after that, me and so called buddy met up and he actually has change......... He's no longer a buddy and when I'm think it back........ he never be my buddy..........cause i never had one.........

Then my second memories, when I'm in HSBC Cyberjaya. My last day was terrible,I'm suppose to finished on Wednesday, its been delay till Friday.........That time I'm suppose to go without confirm, end up i found out that i already confirm......... and i have to pay 2 month salary........How was that.............just because my excellent Team Leader forgot to give my confirmation letter. Such a mess aite...........
But my teammate give a simple farewell card and well that time heals little bit on my frustration and ready to go. Ooh, did i tell you why i left this HSBC......... cause i work in an odd hour. So not me.............

My third memories is when i left ENC. Basically, i love this company. Just because i had a good leaders, good college and good company. Reason i left simply because my company has a bad capital resources and they fail to pay our salary for 2 month. Well, i have experience it and not that bad actually...............no money, and no worries..............still icant figure out how can i survive with situation like that.

But then it does touch my heart cause my good college hug me and cried on my last day. She is so good to me and we joined the ENC together and later i found out she tender 1 week before my last day......... I feel awkward when she hug me, but its really touch my heart. My ex bos treat me at Satay Kajang at Damansara Uptown..........

Well, that's more like it.

And now i change my job again.......... reason i change, you can have a look my post before. But then, still i like this place......... i had a good friends and nice place to work and near to my house. Not to say my new place far from my house but ok la........and i don't know why, when i think it back, i tend to have mood swing lately..........don't know why.........maybe I'm gonna missed my memories over here i suppose.............

Moral of the story:
1. when you leaving to anywhere, don't ever do bad cause you might never know you might turn back to that place............
2. People can change. i know cause i am...........
3. Never regret from what you have had done before. Cherish of what you have present and always looking forwards to move yourself to a better place.

Till then, cheers

No comments: